I set aside last weekend to do a deep clean of my home. Closets, shelves, cabinets, the works. Here’s what I discovered:
- I’ve outgrown the need for certain books and clothes.
- Hanging a new picture in my kitchen changes my mood in the morning.
- I live alone, so I don’t need seven mugs.
- I have a great project that is ready to come off the back burner.
- Order relaxes me and makes me feel more energized and effective in my day-to-day.
What does spring cleaning (or summer cleaning!) do for you?