2. What Information is Collected.
- Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on the Website, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
- Automatic Information: When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. The Website, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
- “Cookies”: Like many websites, we use “cookies,” and we obtain certain types of information when your web browser accesses the Website or advertisements and other content served by or on behalf of the Website on other websites. Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used.
- The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. Occasionally we may use the information to notify you about changes to our Website, new services, or special offers. When you register to use the Website and provide your email, you will have the option to receive emails from us from time to time regarding any notices, new services or special offers. If you do not wish to receive email or other mail from us, please click the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any of our emails.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties without your permission. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
6. Children. This Website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If you are under 18, you may use this Website only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.